Saturday, November 10, 2012

Self-esteem.

Everybody's better at what they do than I am at what I do (and usually they're better at what I do, too).

I never tailor my response exactly right to the person I'm talking to and therefore communication is faulty and I look/feel like an idiot.

There's always someone willing to get on my case for some detail I left out and usually I like and/or respect that person so my pride's stung more.

These are the days when I know it's better if I just stop talking to people before I die of bleeding dignity or broken pride.

These are the days for which anime was made.

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go watch Durarara!! with Chance.  He'll hog the chocolate milk and probably insult me.  But maybe that'll be better than just normal people.

No comments:

Post a Comment